About Jenny Love
I believe in lifelong learning and continual professional development and training.
• Master of Social Work, Carleton University
• Bachelor of Social Work, Carleton University
• Bachelor of Psychology, Carleton University
• Diploma in Social Service Work, Algonquin College
• Registered Social Worker in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
• Member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers.
My work with clients has given me the best insight and learning as a social worker and therapist. Spending time with each client has taught me so much about the power of our own mind. Even in the most challenging and traumatic life circumstances, I continue to be inspired by the positive changes that can be made when a client realizes their own abilities and strengths. For as long as I can remember, it has been my passion to help others live the life they desire.
Having worked in a variety of counselling, advocacy, support and policy settings since 2003, I am fortunate to bring a diverse range of therapeutic skills, knowledge and resources to best inform my practice in working with children, adolescents, and adults. I have worked with the Victim Crisis Unit with the Ottawa Police Service, Canadian Resource Centre for Victims of Crime, Guidance Department with Nepean High School, Severn Elementary School, Reintegration Branch of Correctional Service of Canada, Victim Services with the Parole Board of Canada, and the Westend FamilyCare Clinic – Family Health Team.